We’re looking for someone who can say all the right things. Or write them. The best words do more than communicate; they evoke. They stand beside—or on top of—creative design to produce award-winning work that makes the reader feel something – a “something” that depends on each client, their audience, and what the they need to communicate to demonstrate how they’re changing their industry. They manifest in the mouths of voice talents on the radio or in video, spreading infotaining messages to the masses. Sometimes they stand alone informing or persuading within that perfect 7-minute read window blog posts aspire to. We’re looking for someone to join our skilled team of worders. If you have experience as a copywriter and would like to join in the work we’re doing here at Cayenne, shoot us an email at the address below.
- Review and interpret creative briefs from the account team
- Understand client goals, requirements, mandatories, and project parameters
- Work alone or with an art director concepting campaign ideas
- Interpret client feedback
- Present concepts and creative solutions to clients confidently and without jargon
- Fire in the belly
- 5 years agency or client-side experience
- Portfolio representing diverse projects and a range of writing styles, with examples of long-form and short-form executions
- Polished client communication and presentation skills
- Show flexibility to changing timelines and requests
- Proven organizational and time management skills
If that sounds like you, let’s get to know each other. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and resume.