Your opportunity to have your creative genius displayed on the backsides of thousands of vehicles in Alabama just got a little easier. We were originally working with an AL DMV imposed deadline that required submissions be in by this coming Monday , 10/25. We’ve managed to buy a little time and can extend our contest deadline now to Monday, 11/1. Good news for anybody out there who said, “yeah, I’d like to, but no, not that fast…”
- Submissions can be rough and must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11.1
- Guidelines and suggestions can be found at A call to designers. Needed: a new design for the Cahaba River Society license plate.
- Winning design will be determined by the Cahaba River Society.
- No prize other than having your work displayed in arguably the most visible media venue imaginable
- Proceeds from the sale of Cahaba River Society license plats go toward helping with CRS programs that teach people about and help preserve the Cahaba River.