Cayenne’s Social Media Team views news/trends/Netflix through the eyes of the brands we serve. We pulse real-time relevance on their behalf. We know where social and digital tools fall within our brands’ customer journeys—and how best to leverage those tools to meet business goals. We spend our days creating content that communicates a brand’s points of difference AND appeals to the audience’s audience—because sharing is caring.
If have feelings about Facebook’s latest API change. If you’ve done more good than evil with Photoshop. If you’ve cried tears of joy when the client swooned over your Snapchat analytics. If your bar trick is trimming statements to 140 characters. Then we should talk.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
Fire in the Belly—an inner drive to pursue and share greatness.
Succinct writing, professional on-the-spot communication skills, curiosity, quick decision-making, cultural trend spotting, critical thinking, intermediate to advanced joke-telling, calm in the face of stress, and an eye for monitoring. An appreciation for Coke floats is highly encouraged but not required.
- Ability to absorb a brand and develop content to speak its voice through social channels
- Write and design shareable content supporting client business goals
- Run regular social promotions & campaigns and track their success (fundraising initiatives, contests, etc.)
- Drive consistent, relevant web traffic from social channels
- Create brand relevance and foster audience engagement through trending topics and events
- Explore new ways to engage with and delight brand target audiences
- Collaborate with the team to join paid, owned, earned, and shared marketing efforts
- Consistent audience building through social media software
- Initiate and maintain relevant social discussions with clients’ social audiences
- Track brand mentions and respond accordingly
- Respond quickly and efficiently to audience questions and comments
- Monthly reporting to track, measure, and analyze all efforts per key performance indicators
- Gain insights on social activity via digital marketing analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- Drive continuous improvement per data gathered and reported to clients
- 1-3 years experience writing for brands on social media
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media
- Excellent writer and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and intuition to inform decisions
- Ability to use social media software to schedule and monitor social media conversations
- Basic to intermediate Adobe Creative Suite competency
TO APPLY: email us. email@example.com