We’re adding to the Cayenne account team. Cayenne’s AEs are the shepherds of the creative process around here. They spur the team to help clients reach their business goals in the most interruptive ways. They’re explorers and students of our industry and our clients’ industries. They’re focused on relationships, because the value of our efforts can be judged by the strength of our relationships inside and outside of the agency. In short, the account team is critical to our work, and we think they’re the best. If the description before you fits you and your professional goals, let us know via the avenue below.
Cayenne’s ideal candidate will:
- have Fire in the Belly.
- bring at least two years of agency experience.
- exude creativity, positivity, objectivity.
- have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- be proficient in Workamajig and Microsoft Office. (Basic competency in Adobe InDesign is a plus.)
- thrive in a detail-oriented, results-oriented role within a collaborative environment.
- feel comfortable presenting work to clients.
- be analytical, flexible, unfailingly punctual.
- listen and discern what the client needs.
- enjoy being a part of Cayenne culture. We really like each other, so we hang out at a Barons game or at Railroad Park every now and then.
- love (or silently tolerate) dogs.
The Account Executive’s responsibilities:
- Project starts: on-board clients, coordinate discovery sessions, open jobs, plan budgets, estimate jobs
- Writing: project briefs, master plans, proposals, estimates, recaps
- Research: provide insights for plans and meetings through a working understanding of a client’s industry, market, and audience
- Project management: coordinate timelines with workflow manager, capture/communicate client changes, secure client approval
- Meeting management: coordinate internal and client scheduling, create agendas, host, capture notes, make presentations, send recaps
- Production supervision: help source and manage video, photo, printing or other production
- Manage internal, client, and vendor relationships
- Reconcile billing
- Continuous appreciation for each other and our clients
- Continuous growth for ourselves and our clients’ businesses
- Continuous learning for each of our team members
Email resume and cover letter to Sam Burn. firstname.lastname@example.org